- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome
I love it
- KRKatherine R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsWhole Family Loves It
Decided to try this, because one of the kiddos was dealing with some irregularity. We have now all tried it and love it! Tastes great, and everyone is regular again! It’s been especially helpful for me in my third trimester of pregnancy. Highly recommend!
- JSJudy S.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsGood
Tastes great. But in korder to get the max dose I hqave to drink too much water. I don’t like it too strong And it doesn’t work every time
- MNMarla N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the flavor, keeps us hydrated
More convenient. Don’t have to order as often.
- SBSuzanne Bien B.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 starsNo Shit
don't really like this product and now I have too much of it. It tastes like the stuff they give you for the colonoscopy prep and my own concoction of Miralax and Citrucel is much more effective.
AS SEEN IN:
Most supplements waste your money.
MixSupps uses transparent labeling so you know that you're getting exactly what you pay for. Other products will use fillers, small doses, and "proprietary blends" so they can increase their profits.
- Transparent Labeling. If it's on the label, it's in the product.
- Easy to mix powders that still feel like water.
- Full clinical doses in each serving.
- Convenient, small serving sizes.
- Delicious and easy to digest.
- Use fillers, small "label paint" doses, or "proprietary blends".
- Usually pills, or gritty, nasty powders.
- Small or non-existent doses of the "special ingredients".
- Typically use large serving sizes due to fillers.
- Taste earthy or bitter and feel heavy in your stomach.
Total 5 star reviews: 4 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
83%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
Viewing Slides 1 to 3 of 5