LET’S PEE CLEARTM...
People are backed up, clogged, impacted... and it hurts. You’ve probably already tried laxadetoxcleansification and you still can’t find relief.
*ENTER LITTLE SH!TS*
With a scaling dose that can be used from toddlers to adults our special blend of fiber and magnesium will help to loosen up your little sh!ts. We formulated this to be mixed with water to improve hydration (dehydration is another reason people get constipated) and did we mention it tastes amazing? It does. Seriously.
Why fiber and magnesium? Because we found several studies that showed they're great for relieving constipation and the combination of both has proven very effective in our own testing.
|Resistant Dextrin supplementation has been shown to increase the growth of good bacteria in our gut, reduce BMI and other markers of metabolic disorder, improve insulin resistance, reduce triglyceride and cholesterol, and improve bowel movement function. ** 1, 2, 3, 4.|
|An ingredient that's typically included in medical constipation treatment, it's been used for years as a standard of care treatment option. It's also the most bioavailable form of magnesium making it easier for your body to use ** 5, 6.|
|Magnesium oxide supplementation has shown to be effective for improving defecation status and shortening colonic transit time. Which is a fancy way of saying that it can stimulate a bowel movement and shorten the time it takes for it to come out ** 7.|
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician if you have any questions about taking this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Loading Dose Procedure
If you don't consume much fiber in your daily diet currently we recommend using this procedure to start: start with 1/2 of one scoop mixed with 6-10oz of water and add a half a scoop each day (up to 5 scoops daily) until you start to have regular bowel movements. Then we recommend using the dosing chart on the pouch for daily use from there.**
How long does it take to work?
Most of our users will have a bowel movement within 30 minutes - 6 hours. If you don't experience relief during that time we suggest using an additional serving (up to 5 scoops in a day). If you haven't consumed much fiber in your diet lately then we recommend using the loading dose procedure described above.**
How much should I take?
If you don't have much fiber in your diet right now we recommend using a loading dose procedure above.**
Should I take Little Sh!ts every day?
Yes. We strongly recommend daily use. Each of the ingredients benefits from a consistent amount in your diet and actually makes them more effective.**
Is Little Sh!ts safe for kids?
Yes, we used fiber and magnesium because they're both gentle on the digestive system so even small children can use this product.**
Where are the clinical studies?
1. Barczynska R, Kapusniak J, Litwin M, Slizewska K, Szalecki M. Dextrins from Maize Starch as Substances Activating the Growth of Bacteroidetes and Actinobacteria Simultaneously Inhibiting the Growth of Firmicutes, Responsible for the Occurrence of Obesity. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2016 Jun;71(2):190-6. doi: 10.1007/s11130-016-0542-9. PMID: 27155867; PMCID: PMC4891389.
2. Włodarczyk M, Śliżewska K. Efficiency of Resistant Starch and Dextrins as Prebiotics: A Review of the Existing Evidence and Clinical Trials. Nutrients. 2021 Oct 26;13(11):3808. doi: 10.3390/nu13113808. PMID: 34836063; PMCID: PMC8621223.
3. Hu F, Niu Y, Xu X, Hu Q, Su Q, Zhang H. Resistant dextrin improves high-fat-high-fructose diet induced insulin resistance. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2020 May 15;17:36. doi: 10.1186/s12986-020-00450-2. PMID: 32467715; PMCID: PMC7227367.
4. Watanabe N, Suzuki M, Yamaguchi Y, Egashira Y. Effects of resistant maltodextrin on bowel movements: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2018 Mar 1;11:85-96. doi: 10.2147/CEG.S153924. PMID: 29535547; PMCID: PMC5836649.
7. Mori S, Tomita T, Fujimura K, Asano H, Ogawa T, Yamasaki T, Kondo T, Kono T, Tozawa K, Oshima T, Fukui H, Kimura T, Watari J, Miwa H. A Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Trial on the Effect of Magnesium Oxide in Patients With Chronic Constipation. J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2019 Oct 30;25(4):563-575. doi: 10.5056/jnm18194. PMID: 31587548; PMCID: PMC6786451.