LET’S PEE CLEARTM...
We all need energy because we all face tough times. A tough workout, a tough day raising kids, a tough project at work. Whatever it might be, we’re here for you with Ganbaru Energy.
Gan·baru /gahn-bah-roo/ : to persevere and overcome tough times.
Knowing people are already over-caffeinated and wanting to help you become your best self, we formulated with the best non-stimulant ingredients we could find and we did it with no added caffeine*:
With more than 55 studies backing it up CarnoSyn® is the best beta-alanine supplement available. It's been shown to:
delay fatigue, increase muscle endurance, decrease acidosis, increase muscle strength, increase working capacity of muscle, enhance exercise training, elevate muscle carnosine levels, and enhance mental focus.** 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
Shown to be safe and efficacious in 30 studies Nitrosigine® has been shown to:
increase focus and mental flexibility, improve cognitive flexibility and executive function, improve blood flow, boost nitric oxide levels, reduce markers of muscle damage after exercise, improve recovery after exercise, and increase energy levels after one dose and increase energy over time.** 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.
PEAK ATP® is a clinically validated and patented form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate (ATP) Disodium that’s identical in structure to the ATP produced and used by the human body. It has been shown to:
improve exercise performance, increase power, reduce fatigue, increase muscle size, increase total strength, increase lean body mass, improve blood flow, and enlarge muscle calcium pool.** 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.
elevATP® is a natural combination of ancient peat and apple polyphenols clinically shown to:
increase levels of endogenous ATP (the energy currency in your cells) and support improved strength, power, and performance in resistance-trained athletes.** 23, 24, 25, 26.
S7® is a low dose blend of seven (7) plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) by 230%.
Our bodies use nitric oxide to vasodilate and relax blood vessels. Thus allowing for greater blood flow, delivering more oxygen and nutrients to key locations and removing waste.** 27.
*2-5mg of caffeine per serving of Ganbaru Energy is present from naturally occurring caffeine in the Green Coffee Bean Extract and Green Tea Extract in the S7® polyphenol blend.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician if you have any questions about taking this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take Ganbaru every day?
Absolutely! In fact to ge the full benefit of the product we recommend you take it daily for a minimum of 28 days. If you're looking for an even bigger performance boost you can even take up to two servings daily. But we don't recommend taking more than that as the research doesn't really support any additional benefit.
Can I use Ganbaru as a preworkout?
Yes. We actually recommend it. Just take it approximately 30 minutes prior to your workout for the best results.
Where are the clinical studies?
1. Quesnele JJ, Laframboise MA, Wong JJ, Kim P, Wells GD. The effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance: a systematic review of the literature. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2014 Feb;24(1):14-27. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2013-0007. Epub 2013 Aug 5. PMID: 23918656.
2. Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. doi: 10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z. Epub 2012 Jan 24. PMID: 22270875; PMCID: PMC3374095.
3. Hill CA, Harris RC, Kim HJ, Harris BD, Sale C, Boobis LH, Kim CK, Wise JA. Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity. Amino Acids. 2007 Feb;32(2):225-33. doi: 10.1007/s00726-006-0364-4. Epub 2006 Jul 28. PMID: 16868650.
4. Stout JR, et al., 2006. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold. J Strngth & Cond Resrch, 20(4) : 928−931.
5. Van Thienen R, Van Proeyen K, Vanden Eynde B, Puype J, Lefere T, Hespel P. Beta-alanine improves sprint performance in endurance cycling. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009 Apr;41(4):898-903. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e31818db708. PMID: 19276843.
6. Baguet A, Bourgois J, Vanhee L, Achten E, Derave W. Important role of muscle carnosine in rowing performance. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Oct;109(4):1096-101. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00141.2010. Epub 2010 Jul 29. PMID: 20671038.
7. Smith AE, Walter AA, Graef JL, Kendall KL, Moon JR, Lockwood CM, Fukuda DH, Beck TW, Cramer JT, Stout JR. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009 Feb 11;6:5. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-6-5. PMID: 19210788; PMCID: PMC2649036.
8. Derave W, Ozdemir MS, Harris RC, Pottier A, Reyngoudt H, Koppo K, Wise JA, Achten E. beta-Alanine supplementation augments muscle carnosine content and attenuates fatigue during repeated isokinetic contraction bouts in trained sprinters. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2007 Nov;103(5):1736-43. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00397.2007. Epub 2007 Aug 9. PMID: 17690198.
9. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.16.4.430. PMID: 17136944.
10. Harris RC, Tallon MJ, Dunnett M, Boobis L, Coakley J, Kim HJ, Fallowfield JL, Hill CA, Sale C, Wise JA. The absorption of orally supplied beta-alanine and its effect on muscle carnosine synthesis in human vastus lateralis. Amino Acids. 2006 May;30(3):279-89. doi: 10.1007/s00726-006-0299-9. Epub 2006 Mar 24. PMID: 16554972.
11. Baguet A, Koppo K, Pottier A, Derave W. Beta-alanine supplementation reduces acidosis but not oxygen uptake response during high-intensity cycling exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Feb;108(3):495-503. doi: 10.1007/s00421-009-1225-0. Epub 2009 Oct 16. PMID: 19841932.
12. Gills JL, Campitelli A, Jones M, Paulson S, Myers JR, Madero EN, Glenn JM, Komorowski J, Gray M. Acute Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate Improves Cognitive Outcomes in Healthy Adults. Nutrients. 2021 Nov 26;13(12):4272. doi: 10.3390/nu13124272. PMID: 34959823; PMCID: PMC8703995.
13. Kalman D, Harvey PD, Perez Ojalvo S, Komorowski J. Randomized Prospective Double-Blind Studies to Evaluate the Cognitive Effects of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate in Healthy Physically Active Adults. Nutrients. 2016 Nov 18;8(11):736. doi: 10.3390/nu8110736. PMID: 27869715; PMCID: PMC5133120.
14. Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, Komorowski J. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 21;12(Suppl 1):P14. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14. PMCID: PMC4595023.
15. Rogers JM, Gills J, Gray M. Acute effects of Nitrosigine® and citrulline malate on vasodilation in young adults. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2020 Feb 24;17(1):12. doi: 10.1186/s12970-020-00343-y. PMID: 32093766; PMCID: PMC7041093.
16. Komorowski, J. and Ojalvo, S.P. (2016), A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Duration of Effect of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate and Arginine Hydrochloride in Healthy Adult Males. The FASEB Journal, 30: 690.17-690.17. https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.30.1_supplement.690.17
17. Kalman DS, Feldman S, Samson A, Krieger DR. A clinical evaluation to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of an inositol-stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males. Clin Pharmacol. 2015 Oct 7;7:103-9. doi: 10.2147/CPAA.S84206. PMID: 26504409; PMCID: PMC4603712.
18. Rathmacher JA, Fuller JC Jr, Baier SM, Abumrad NN, Angus HF, Sharp RL. Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Oct 9;9(1):48. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-9-48. PMID: 23046855; PMCID: PMC3483284.
19. Purpura M, Rathmacher JA, Sharp MH, Lowery RP, Shields KA, Partl JM, Wilson JM, Jäger R. Oral Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) Administration Increases Postexercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability, and Athletic Performance Following a Repeated Sprint Bout. J Am Coll Nutr. 2017 Mar-Apr;36(3):177-183. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2016.1246989. Epub 2017 Jan 12. PMID: 28080323.
20. Wilson JM, Joy JM, Lowery RP, Roberts MD, Lockwood CM, Manninen AH, Fuller JC, De Souza EO, Baier SM, Wilson SM, Rathmacher JA. Effects of oral adenosine-5'-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2013 Sep 22;10(1):57. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-10-57. PMID: 24330670; PMCID: PMC3849389.
21. de Freitas MC, Ricci-Vitor AL, Freire RV, Caperuto EC, Vanderlei LCM, Lira FS, Rossi FE. Oral adenosine 5'-triphosphate supplementation improved hemodynamic and autonomic parameters after exercise in hypertensive women. J Exerc Rehabil. 2018 Aug 24;14(4):671-679. doi: 10.12965/jer.1836256.128. PMID: 30276192; PMCID: PMC6165982.
22. Freitas MC, Cholewa JM, Gerosa-Neto J, Gonçalves DC, Caperuto EC, Lira FS, Rossi FE. A Single Dose of Oral ATP Supplementation Improves Performance and Physiological Response During Lower Body Resistance Exercise in Recreational Resistance-Trained Males. J Strength Cond Res. 2019 Dec;33(12):3345-3352. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000002198. PMID: 29045315.
23. Joy JM, Vogel RM, Moon JR, Falcone PH, Mosman MM, Pietrzkowski Z, Reyes T, Kim MP. Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016 Jul 18;16:224. doi: 10.1186/s12906-016-1222-x. PMID: 27430755; PMCID: PMC4950767.
25. Reyes-Izquierdo T, Shu C, Argumedo R, Nemzer B, Pietrzkowski Z. The effect of elevATPTM on whole blood ATP levels: a single dose, crossover clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Practice. 2014;3:56–60.
26. Joy JM, Falcone PH, Vogel RM, Mosman MM, Kim MP, Moon JR. Supplementation with a proprietary blend of ancient peat and apple extract may improve body composition without affecting hematology in resistance-trained men. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2015 Nov;40(11):1171-7. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2015-0241. Epub 2015 Jul 24. Erratum in: Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2016 Jan;41(1):115. PMID: 26489051.
27. Nemzer BV, Centner C, Zdzieblik D, Fink B, Hunter JM, König D. Oxidative stress or redox signalling - new insights into the effects of a proprietary multifunctional botanical dietary supplement. Free Radic Res. 2018 Mar;52(3):362-372. doi: 10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228. Epub 2017 Nov 7. PMID: 29110555.
"I'm totally addicted to this product. My energy levels are better, my performance in the gym has improved dramatically, and I'm not exhausted when I get home from work anymore. The Tiger's Blood flavor is amazing and I recommend it to everyone I know."