What Makes Us Different?
You need water. It's true. Nearly 70% of your body is water, and about 30% of that is salt water. And even though we all walk around like tiny little oceans, nobody really thinks about guzzling down plain, flavor-free water all day. I mean, gross! Most of us aren’t drinking enough, perhaps because it’s SOOOOOO boring and not to mention tasteless! Ugh! It can be a daily struggle to drink the recommended amount of water. But did you know that drinking water alone may not be enough? You also need the correct ratio of electrolytes to stay not only hydrated but keep your immune system boosted! From sweating to crying and everything in between, we lose essential water and salt daily needed to function at optimal health.
We knew if we could make it taste better, you’d drink more of it, so we created hydration packets in a sugar-free electrolyte powder to act as a hydration multiplier while simultaneously adding an amazing flavor that is convenient and packed with fiber, all in ONE-SHOT! Throwing back a gallon of water will naturally make us “go,” and if you only have One-Shot to 'pee' throughout the hectic day...we say AMP IT and pee your best! Let’s Pee Clear™ One-Shot Amplifier doesn't solely address dehydration but also delivers a healthy dose of fiber, a potent immune support blend, and an adequate ratio of electrolytes all in One-Shot. We took our “shot!” Now don’t miss yours!
the better-than-plain-water option
No cane sugar, corn syrup, or sugar alcohols.
A blend of Beta-Glucans, Vitamin D, and Zinc to improve your body's immune functions.
Packed into single serving sticks that you can throw in your purse, pocket, or vehicle.
As much fiber as a serving of leading fiber supplements.
A blend of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium to restore your electrolyte balance.
Formulated so you can get the most from your water AND taste delicious.
How to Use
Add to 16-24oz of water to Find
Your Sweet Spot.
Add the contents of a stick to your water
and mix thoroughly.
Enjoy your water and reap
the benefits of a daily dose of
Hydration, Fiber, and Immunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Loading Dose Procedure
If you don't consume much fiber in your daily diet currently we recommend using this procedure to start: start with 1/2 of one scoop mixed with 6-10oz of water and add a half a scoop each day (up to 5 scoops daily) until you start to have regular bowel movements. Then we recommend using the dosing chart on the pouch for daily use from there.**
How long does it take to work?
Most of our users will have a bowel movement within 30 minutes - 6 hours. If you don't experience relief during that time we suggest using an additional serving (up to 5 scoops in a day). If you haven't consumed much fiber in your diet lately then we recommend using the loading dose procedure described above.**
How much should I take?
If you don't have much fiber in your diet right now we recommend using a loading dose procedure above.**
Should I take Little Sh!ts every day?
Yes. We strongly recommend daily use. Each of the ingredients benefits from a consistent amount in your diet and actually makes them more effective.**
Is Little Sh!ts safe for kids?
Yes, we used fiber and magnesium because they're both gentle on the digestive system so even small children can use this product.**
Where are the clinical studies?
1. Barczynska R, Kapusniak J, Litwin M, Slizewska K, Szalecki M. Dextrins from Maize Starch as Substances Activating the Growth of Bacteroidetes and Actinobacteria Simultaneously Inhibiting the Growth of Firmicutes, Responsible for the Occurrence of Obesity. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2016 Jun;71(2):190-6. doi: 10.1007/s11130-016-0542-9. PMID: 27155867; PMCID: PMC4891389.
2. Włodarczyk M, Śliżewska K. Efficiency of Resistant Starch and Dextrins as Prebiotics: A Review of the Existing Evidence and Clinical Trials. Nutrients. 2021 Oct 26;13(11):3808. doi: 10.3390/nu13113808. PMID: 34836063; PMCID: PMC8621223.
3. Hu F, Niu Y, Xu X, Hu Q, Su Q, Zhang H. Resistant dextrin improves high-fat-high-fructose diet induced insulin resistance. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2020 May 15;17:36. doi: 10.1186/s12986-020-00450-2. PMID: 32467715; PMCID: PMC7227367.
4. Watanabe N, Suzuki M, Yamaguchi Y, Egashira Y. Effects of resistant maltodextrin on bowel movements: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2018 Mar 1;11:85-96. doi: 10.2147/CEG.S153924. PMID: 29535547; PMCID: PMC5836649.
7. Mori S, Tomita T, Fujimura K, Asano H, Ogawa T, Yamasaki T, Kondo T, Kono T, Tozawa K, Oshima T, Fukui H, Kimura T, Watari J, Miwa H. A Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Trial on the Effect of Magnesium Oxide in Patients With Chronic Constipation. J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2019 Oct 30;25(4):563-575. doi: 10.5056/jnm18194. PMID: 31587548; PMCID: PMC6786451.
- KDKaitlin D.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoI love this water enhancer
I love skittles! The rainbow candy flavor tastes like skittles to me. I would drink this even if it wasn't good for me because it tastes so flipping good. I need the fiber, immunity, and electrolytes so it is a win for me. Buy the rainbow candy now. You'll love it.
- LLeAnnVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoLove the Flavor!
I love the Key Lime. It taste better when the water is colder, I chill mine in the refrigerator. I am definitely drinking more water than I usually do. I thought the price was good for 40 sticks.
- MMarlaVerified BuyerRated 5 stars3 months agoLove This
We were a little hesitant to try this, as we used a similar product before and retained so much water and didn't like the taste. So happy with this product. We love the Rainbow Candy flavor and appreciate the fact that it doesn't taste salty like the other one. Happy to say that we don't retain an ounce of water either and are glad to know it is helping our immune system and digestive tract. So glad we found this, as sometimes we don't always have time to drink all the water we should. I would highly recommend this product!
- SShoshanaVerified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoSo good
I really enjoy the key lime. It's refreshing. I prefer this to Liquid IV.
- SHSandy H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoMy grandkids pool days
I'm a grandmother of 9 kids, and I have a pool so they are here practically every day during the summer. I've always hated giving them sodas, juice drinks, and basically any kid type of drinks because all of them have such a high sugar content. When they drink those, they are way too hyper! One of my daughters gave me a bag of each flavor of this product to try out on them. I didn't think it would pass the kid test because most sugar free products don't taste good to them. So I mixed a pitcher of key lime and put it out by the pool for them. They drank all of it! Because it was a long day by the pool I also mixed a pitcher of rainbow candy and put that out there. They drank all of that too! Super happy with this product. I hope that more flavor options come out soon.