LET’S PEE CLEARTM...
You need water. 70% of your body is water and most of us aren’t drinking enough. But water is SOOOOO BORING! So we wanted to make it better. And if you only have One-Shot to 'pee' your best...we say: AMP IT UP!
Exceptional flavor? Yes.
Immunity Booster? Yes, please.
As much fiber as a serving of leading fiber supplements? What!? (can we do that?? yes, yes we can.)
Sugar? Nope! Turns out you don’t need it to be “optimally
hydrated”, you just need the right ratio of electrolytes. (It’s true! We checked.)
Effective ratios of electrolytes? Absolutely!
One-Shot is formulated so that kids can use it too. It tastes so good that getting them to drink more water is so much easier.
Each ingredient in our One-Shot has been carefully picked because they have been shown to:
Clinical research from several studies show's that beta-1,3/1,6-glucan can:
improve immune function, promote healthy inflammatory responses, support mucosal immunity, improve mood, and promote respiratory health.** 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
|Vitamin D has been shown in several studies to have important functions in our innate and adaptive immune system responses. ** 7.|
|Zinc supplementation has been shown to reduce the severity of diarrhea and respiratory tract infections in addition to playing several roles in our immune system function. ** 8, 9.|
|Resistant Dextrin supplementation has been shown to increase the growth of good bacteria in our gut, reduce BMI and other markers of metabolic disorder, improve insulin resistance, reduce triglyceride and cholesterol, and improve bowel movement function. ** 10, 11, 12, 13.|
|Redmond Real Salt® is a delicious, unrefined seal salt from an ancient seabed in Utah where it's been protected from modern pollutants. It's full of trace minerals that give it nutritional benefits and a unique flavor.|
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician if you have any questions about taking this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take One-Shot every day?
Yes. We actually recommend one serving daily. The ingredients we picked for One-Shot actually work better when taken on a daily basis so your body develops a serum level in your blood.**
Is One-Shot Safe for kids?
Yes, one-shot has been formulated to be safe for children to consume.**
Where are the clinical studies?
1. Talbott SM, Talbott JA. Baker's yeast beta-glucan supplement reduces upper respiratory symptoms and improves mood state in stressed women. J Am Coll Nutr. 2012 Aug;31(4):295-300. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2012.10720441. PMID: 23378458.
2. De Marco Castro E, Calder PC, Roche HM. β-1,3/1,6-Glucans and Immunity: State of the Art and Future Directions. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2021 Jan;65(1):e1901071. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201901071. Epub 2020 Apr 27. PMID: 32223047; PMCID: PMC7816268.
4. Kim HS, Hong JT, Kim Y, Han SB. Stimulatory Effect of β-glucans on Immune Cells. Immune Netw. 2011 Aug;11(4):191-5. doi: 10.4110/in.2011.11.4.191. Epub 2011 Aug 31. PMID: 22039366; PMCID: PMC3202617.
5. Kusmiati, Dhewantara FX. Cholesterol-Lowering Effect of Beta Glucan Extracted from Saccharomyces cerevisiae in Rats. Sci Pharm. 2016 Feb 14;84(1):153-65. doi: 10.3797/scipharm.ISP.2015.07. PMID: 27110506; PMCID: PMC4839553.
9. Shankar AH, Prasad AS. Zinc and immune function: the biological basis of altered resistance to infection. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Aug;68(2 Suppl):447S-463S. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/68.2.447S. PMID: 9701160.
10. Barczynska R, Kapusniak J, Litwin M, Slizewska K, Szalecki M. Dextrins from Maize Starch as Substances Activating the Growth of Bacteroidetes and Actinobacteria Simultaneously Inhibiting the Growth of Firmicutes, Responsible for the Occurrence of Obesity. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2016 Jun;71(2):190-6. doi: 10.1007/s11130-016-0542-9. PMID: 27155867; PMCID: PMC4891389.
11. Włodarczyk M, Śliżewska K. Efficiency of Resistant Starch and Dextrins as Prebiotics: A Review of the Existing Evidence and Clinical Trials. Nutrients. 2021 Oct 26;13(11):3808. doi: 10.3390/nu13113808. PMID: 34836063; PMCID: PMC8621223.
12. Hu F, Niu Y, Xu X, Hu Q, Su Q, Zhang H. Resistant dextrin improves high-fat-high-fructose diet induced insulin resistance. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2020 May 15;17:36. doi: 10.1186/s12986-020-00450-2. PMID: 32467715; PMCID: PMC7227367.
13. Watanabe N, Suzuki M, Yamaguchi Y, Egashira Y. Effects of resistant maltodextrin on bowel movements: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2018 Mar 1;11:85-96. doi: 10.2147/CEG.S153924. PMID: 29535547; PMCID: PMC5836649.