- MMelissaRated 5 stars2 months agoI take this to the gym everytime!
I love all of MixSupps' products, but my favorite is the one-shot water amplifier in the key lime flavor. I'm not very good at drinking water, so this is a life saver. It helps me because I love the flavors, so I want to drink them! If you don't drink your water like me, get one-shot
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoOutstanding all around
First, the flavors. Wow. Other electrolyte products I've tried taste salty and have too much sodium which makes me bloat. Not this stuff. Love drinking it during my workouts to replenish what I sweat out. Will be ordering again and again!
- LLouVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoWish it was cheaper
Highly recommend. Great price, product and results. Only criticism is price.
- KDKaitlin D.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoI love this water enhancer
I love skittles! The rainbow candy flavor tastes like skittles to me. I would drink this even if it wasn't good for me because it tastes so flipping good. I need the fiber, immunity, and electrolytes so it is a win for me. Buy the rainbow candy now. You'll love it.
- WMWayne M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 months agoNeed more flavors
I like the flavor and level of sweetness. I just wish there was a strawberry flavored one.
Nutramunity™A beta-glucan extract that helps to increase your immune function and reduces inflammation.
ZincZinc has been shown to improve immune function and metabolism.
Vitamin D3Vitamin D3 has been shown to help with calcium absorption, immune function, hormone balance, and mood regulation.
Redmond Real Salt®Unrefined, ancient, and full of trace minerals that are essential to our body.
AS FEATURED IN:
Most supplements waste your money.
MixSupps uses transparent labeling so you know that you're getting exactly what you pay for. Other products will use fillers, small doses, and "proprietary blends" so they can increase their profits.
- Transparent Labeling. If it's on the label, it's in the product.
- Easy to mix powders that still feel like water.
- Full clinical doses in each serving.
- Convenient, small serving sizes.
- Delicious and easy to digest.
- Use fillers, small "label paint" doses, or "proprietary blends".
- Usually pills, or gritty, nasty powders.
- Small or non-existent doses of the "special ingredients".
- Typically use large serving sizes due to fillers.
- Taste earthy or bitter and feel heavy in your stomach.
Energize your hydration
No cane sugar, corn syrup, or sugar alcohols.
A blend of Beta-Glucans, Vitamin D, and Zinc to improve your body's immune functions.
Packed into single serving sticks that you can throw in your purse, pocket, or vehicle.
As much fiber as a serving of leading fiber supplements.
A blend of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium to restore your electrolyte balance.
Formulated so you can get the most from your water AND taste delicious.